Sunday, December 20, 2009

TV and Laundry

The life of a flight instructor in the midwest continues. School's over and most of the students have gone home but I'm still in Grand Forks to work with the Air China students. There is plenty of opportunity to work, build hours, and MAKE MONEY!

I'm covering 3 students, doing stage checks, and working with my students. I'm scheduled up from basically 8 till 5 or so everyday doing flights.

Of course the weather doesn't want to play nice. So for the past two days I've been sitting in my living room watching TV not making money to pay for the TV. I've also been doing a lot of laundry, I'm running out of things(and clothes) to do.

If it were warmer out I would be outside doing something but this is Grand Forks, ND and it is December. I've decided that if I am going to be doing this for I need to get a hobby. Let's see what are some options: Learning guitar, beer brewing, making videos, photography. I think I'll keep searching.

right seat pilot


1 comment:

  1. I have two co-pilot friends who are UND trained pilots. Their airmanship skills are equal to any pilot training programs anywhere, including USAF and Embry-Riddle.

    ReplyDelete